General guidelines For Guest Posting
- Write a Guest post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from Guest Post?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how WTD readers would benefit from your post.
Post must Contain:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion 100 to 200 words.
- Article Should be Unique.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Article should be of 1000 words or above.
- Have 1 Do-follow links in a post which point to your site.
- Have a killer title.
- Use clickbait Feature Image that may attract user.
- Link will be Do-follow
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in comment section.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
What you will Get?
- 1 Anchor text Do-follow link
- Indexed Post
- Social shares on our Social Channel
Price for the Guest post will be $10
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to WTD.