List of 10 Best Automobile Parts manufacturing

0
90

automobile parts manufacturing

There is a significant growth in the automobile parts manufacturing in the US over the recent years. The US automobile parts market has surpassed US$70 billion in income since 2016. 70% of automobile parts had been produced for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) items and the rest 30% is for aftermarket vehicle parts. Many of the leading auto parts supplier and manufacturer in the US have truly profited by great achievement as a result of these recent trends — particularly US tire manufacturers, where trading has reached to $4.48 billion in 2016.

In this article we will share some best and leading automobile parts manufacturing companies in US-

1. Dana Inc. 6B

Dana Incorporated was founded in 1904 and it’s headquarter is in Maumee, Ohio and the company has given employment to more than 23000 people in 25 countries. It is a worldwide supplier of sealing, thermal management technologies and drive train for auto industry. Dana Incorporated items have driven history’s greatest vehicles – from the World War II-era Jeep and the Model T, to London cabs, giant earth-moving machines, 18-wheel rigs, and each vehicle on the NASCAR racing circuit.

2. Lear

Lear Corporation is a leading supplier of automotive electrical and seating and serves with global capabilities to its customers and maintains individual commitment. This company is ranked 151 on the fortune 500 with superior products designed and these products have been manufactured by team of talented employees.

Read:- List of the Top 10 FMCG Companies in India

3. Tenneco

It is another company that deals in automobile parts manufacturing and is a distributor of technology solution and ride performance products for diversified markets including commercial truck, light vehicle, off highway equipments etc. It is headquartered in Lake Forest and has around 31,000 employees that works in 15 engineering and technical centers and 90 manufacturing facilities around the world.

4. Borg Warner

BorgWarner is a one of the largest automobile part supplier and is known for its superior products for light, medium and heavy vehicles, aftermarkets and off highway. Borg Warner is a great company having 27,000 employees that works in 62 facilities in 17 countries.

5. Visteon

Another global automotive supplier is Visteon that designs and manufactures electronic items. Visteon is an automobile parts manufacturing company that supplies its items to large car brands such as Ford, Mazda, BMW, Honda, PSA, Renault/Nissan and others.

6. American Axle & Manufacturing

It is another top global leader in engineering, designing and manufacturing of automobile parts, drive train components, and systems for commercial, automotive and industrial market. AAM has approximately 25,000 associates working in 90 facilities in 17 countries.

7. Good year tire and Rubber Company

The good year tire and Rubber Company              is another one of the top American tire manufacturing company. It was founded in 1898 and it is based in Akron, Ohio. With Goodyear-brand tires, the organization likewise manufactures other well-respected global brand names including Fulda, Debica, Dunlop, Sava and Kelly and its non-tire business gives rubber items and polymers to a variety of business sectors.

8. Cooper tire & Rubber Company

It is another automobile tire company which is specialized in the manufacture, design, marketing and sales of truck and replacement automobile tires for medium truck, passenger cars, motorcycle and racing cars. It is a automobile parts manufacturing company that basically deals in tires.

9. Standard Motor Products

Standard motor products is a company that is traded on NYSE and is established in 1919. It is an independent leading firm dealing in manufacturing, distributing and marketing of replacement parts of vehicles with a focus on original equipment and equipment service market in the automotive industry.

10. Accuride Corporation

Accuride Corporation has it’s headquarter in Evansville. Indiana. It is a leading supplier and manufacturer of wheel and wheel – end components to European and North American commercial vehicle market. The product of Accuride Corporation includes aluminum and steel commercial vehicle wheel, assemblies and wheel – end components.

Conclusion-

So in this article we have shared the names of best companies of US that basically deal in automobile parts manufacturing and its supply and distribution. There are many companies that deal in such operations but these are some of the best companies available in the US. You all can consider these companies if you are having any problem related to automobile parts. Hope this article would be helpful to you.