Aadhar Card Status Check
Today, the Aadhar card is the mandatory document that should be available to every individual from a Newborn child to an old man. It is not the same as a priority document like a driving license that is held by an individual who knows how to drive a vehicle. Aadhar Card contains the personal information regarding the individual’s residence address.
It is mandatory to link your Aadhar card with your bank accounts offline or online and on various online platforms like Paytm, PhonePe, and Google Pay. You can not transact on various platforms without linking your Aadhar card number. Therefore, enroll for your Aadhar card today.
After the enrollment for Aadhar card online or offline stores i.e. municipality offices, you can check the status of your Aadhar card on the online portals by entering the enrollment number provided with you while you are enrolling for Aadhar card.
You can visit UIDAI official website for status and update check on your aadhar card.
You can follow the following steps for the status check or update check of your Aadhar card:
- Go to the official portal for Aadhar card i.e.: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar
- Visit Aadhar Card enrollment option and select Aadhar Card status option for the information. It will land you directly on the status page.
- Enter the enrollment ID number, time, and security code as demanded Aadhar Card status or update check.
- In the case, your Aadhar card has generated the portal will show the message to download your Aadhar card.
- You can easily download your e-Aadhar card while clicking on the download option.
You can follow the same steps for the updated check-in of your Aadhar card. Here, update check refers to any information that is to be corrected with Aadhar card at authority online or offline could be checked online with the same process to be followed.
It is important to verify your mobile number with your Aadhar card. To verify the mobile number following easy steps should be followed:
- Go on the official portal i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify
Select Aadhar card services from the bottom of the home page of the official website.
- The applicant will be redirected automatically to aadhar kiosk after clicking the above option.
- You will find various options such as Aadhar Card enrollment, status update, etc.
- Select the Email / mobile update option that will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Enter your mobile number and click on verify. This will land you on the page where you have to enter the one-time password that is provided by your telecom service provider on the mobile number you have entered.
- Enter the one time password and end the process.
After ending the verification process the applicant will receive an acknowledgment receipt.
You can also check Aadhar Card status on your mobile phone instead of the online portal by providing your biometric details. Follow the following instructions for inquiry of Aadhar Card status via mobile:
- Send an SMS on 51969 UID status and 14 digits and enrollment number.
- You will get notified with the Aadhar card number when it is generated.
- If the Aadhar card number is not generated yet you will get the SMS with the current status.
In all cases, you will get an acknowledgment message provided mobile number and a receipt while registering for an Aadhar card.
Read Also: How to Update Udyog Aadhar Registration
In the case you have lost your enrollment number and acknowledgment receipt you can follow the following steps to recover the same:
- Visit the link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/faadhaar/
- Select the EID or UID option to retrieve your details.
- Enter your personal details which may include the mobile number, email ID, and name.
- After fulfilling the various information enter the one-time password and verify your account.
- After ending the verification process the enrollment number will be sent to the mobile number and Email Id provided by you.
- Therefore you will recover your enrollment number and finally check your Aadhaar card status.
You can also check your Aadhaar card status offline by enquiring on phone number 1947 i.e. helpline number for aadhar card services.
Follow the following steps after the enrollment for Aadhar card for status checks on the helpline number:
- Visit UIDAI’s website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar
Enter the details i.e. enrollment number and time of enrollment.
- Enter the given security code and then click on the check status button.
- If your Aadhar card number is generated, you can download it and get printed.
Once your Aadhar Card has been generated it will be posted at your registered address by UIDAI within 60 to 90 days of registration of Aadhar card. You can track your Aadhaar card post online in India by following the following steps:
- Go to India’s official website for the post.
- Enter the consignment details which you can get from the Aadhar Card official website.
- Click on the check status button and the rest of the details will be reflected on your computer screen.
In case the order has not been delivered and passed the possible delivery date, you can contact at India’s post office branch for more information.
The above mentioned are the important information you may need for your Aadhar card status check, update check, or mobile number verification.
You can follow on your new Aadhar card or any updation in the information on your existing Aadhar card.