Naukri.com is one of the most idealistic sites to opt for when you are searching for the job. Be it a full-time job or a part-time job, or even a freelancing or contractual position, the sites offer quite a variety of options to apply and showcase your skills. With the easy process of creating the account with the help of the Gmail ID, logging into the site is really easy.
Having a registration on online job portals is really important in today’s competitive world. The number of recruiters looking to profiles on the job portals is way more, and this eventually leads to the expansion of opportunities. But in the meantime, if you are already in a job, then the mails received from these sites will cause unnecessary spamming in your mailbox.
But what if one fine day, you decide to change your plans? What if you got a job or choose to start a business? Then the most important thing is to either deactivate or delete the Naukri account.
Now, as a user, you are going to face two important questions depending on your decision which are:
- How to delete Naukri account permanently?
- How to deactivate Naukri account temporarily?
Well, the answer to the question mainly depends on your aim. Whether you wish to deactivate or delete, the process that the site offers is really smooth and swift.
Before finding the crisp steps to delete the Naukri account page, let us take a quick peep into finding out the difference between the two.
Delete V/S Deactivate Naukri Account
For starters, many of you must be already aware of the difference. But if you are still confused, the truth is there is a silver lining difference only.
When you search for “How to deactivate Naukri account?” then you will still be possessing an actually dormant account. The same can be retrieved or reactivated any day as per your need with just a click and few details.
On the contrary, if you are viewing for “How to delete Naukri account?” then you are actually planning to say goodbye to the site permanently. In case you need an account in the future, you will be required to go through the whole process of registering.
Deactivating Naukri Account
If you decide to deactivate and not delete Naukri account page, then the straightforward steps to follow are:
- Log In into your Naukri Account with the help of your registered Email ID and password.
- Once you log in, go to the Settings Option available in the Naukri tab on the right top corner of the portal.
- Select the option “Communication and privacy” from the Settings menu.
- You will see an option which states, “ Not looking for a job right now”, select the option.
- Now click on the “More” button available at the bottom
- There you will find an option stating “ deactivate Naukri account till next login”, select the same.
- You have successfully deactivated your Naukri account, till further, you need it.
Deleting Naukri Account
If you are looking forward to delete Naukri account, permanently, then the steps to be followed are:
- Sign In to your Naukri Account with the registered Email ID and password that you used while creating the account.
- On the top right side corner of the page, you will see the option “ My Naukri”, click on it.
- A drop-down menu will be visible. Select the option “Settings” from there.
- Scroll down a little till you reach the option “Not looking for a Job change right now”. You will find the option of “Read More”.
- You will get an option to either delete or deactivate the account.
- State the reason to delete the account and enter your password.
- You have successfully deleted your Naukri account permanently.
To Wind Up
Undoubtedly having a profile on the job portals is really important when it comes to visibility. But at the same time, if you are already working or are setting up a business, then the calls and emails received from such portals might act as a hurdle. The wise decision to make is to delete or deactivate the account as per need.
Whether you are looking for how to delete the Naukri profile or how to deactivate the Naukri account, this short guide is sure to help you. But if you are not sure yet, then don’t decide to delete the Naukri account instead deactivate till you are confident.