Minecraft is all about fun and adventurous building. If you have kids around your home who love to build newer things, then they must learn to make some good rooms inside a Minecraft house.
House is the ultimate place where you will keep your treasures and hide as well. This content is devoted to Minecraft’s room ideas. We will cover different types of rooms such as living room, bedroom, storage room, etc. So, let us begin!
Bedroom Decor In Minecraft
The first thing we notice after entering a house is the bedroom. You love it, and your children also love it. Why not make this in Minecraft? Creating a bedroom can give you an excellent solution to your treasures; you can keep them safe in your bedroom. You can hide from the creepers also. This is one of the best Minecraft room ideas. There are different types of bedrooms that you can make in Minecraft. Some of them are the following:
1.) Master Bedroom
Your master bedroom should be modern and classy. Try to make a combination of wood and glass. This will look stylish and good. The stones support your room to give it strength from mines and creepers. So, even if it is a little boring, don’t skip this part. Concrete and stones are ideas in the Minecraft room ideas. Try to make good use of it.
2.) Fancy Wooden Bedroom
Wooden bedrooms are fun in real life too. You can add a fireplace and some wooden furniture to complete the design. An ancient-temple design is always a better option for an authentic house. There is a wooden design on walls and floors as well. If you prefer to be fancy, this can be one of the best Minecraft room ideas to try on.
3.) Mini Bedroom In Minecraft
We know most of us dream of having a big and spacious bedroom, but it doesn’t mean that you cannot create a good design if you have a small space. Think about it to make a short and sweet room. Put some table lamps around, a TV and a chair to sit. You will be able to hide and find your treasures easily in this set-up.
4.) Minecraft Storage Room
Storage rooms are too important for a Minecraft builder. You need to keep your treasures and also hide sometimes in a storage room. This segment is all about Minecraft storage room ideas. We will see how to build and save a storage room in Minecraft.
5.) Make Practical Design
Although it is a game, your ideas should be practical. The way we see ordinary storage rooms, the storage room in Minecraft should be like that. Don’t make it too high or too low. It should be able to contain all your treasures, and you should be able to find them easily. Place some pilers and boxes around it.
Keeping it organized is essential while making the storage room. Having an orderly room will save your time to fight against the creepers. Add an item list to your Minecraft storage room ideas and store the items according to it. Such as your weapons, armors, treasures, diamonds, etc.
Protection is all you need, right? Make strong stone walls and floors to make the room secure and safe from dacoits. Add locks to the boxes. If you love to add colors to your Minecraft storage room ideas, you can add them, it is your game. But it is always better to keep a bit dark-colored to hide items well.
8.) Minecraft Living Room Ideas
Living rooms are needed in your house. In Minecraft, you can create fantastic living rooms for your satisfaction. To list out the Minecraft living room ideas, you need first to understand how you should approach it. The following are some ideas about the living room:
- Flooring: Having a durable floor is the base of your living room. If you are a color lover, you can add various colored stones and marbles. But if you like it to be simple and elegant, you may go for pure granite and while tiles.
- Furniture: Choosing the perfect furniture is very crucial for a living room. Your Minecraft living room ideas should have a good plan for the furniture. Keep a fireplace, add a big table in the middle with some show-pieces, sofa set around the table, and windows.
- Lighting: The living room should be lively. Putting some bright color will make it pleasing to others. But keeping it dark will help you to hide from the creepers. Keep everything in mind before building it.
9.) Tradition Living Room
10.) Modern Room
11.) Enchanting Rooms
The players of Minecraft can accrue some enchantments while playing. Such as Diamonds, Obsidian, Books, etc. Although the storage room can be used to keep them, having some separate Minecraft enchanting room ideas will make it better to hide from the creepers and mob. There are some basic requirements to build an enchantment room.
- You must have at least 15 bookshelves around your enchanting table. From this table, you will take out your achievements.
- Your achievements will increase as you increase with your level. So, keep playing and keep adding to your table.
- Have some big Minecraft enchanting room ideas and make it look like a pathway of hidden treasure that we have already spoken about in the storage room section.
These were a few ideas about how a player can make the right approach towards making houses and rooms in Minecraft. Use your creativity to blueprint some Minecraft room ideas and build them as you go on with the game.