People think it’s very stupid of them to search, “How to find Jio mobile number and balance check number”. But it’s quiet normal for everyone not be aware of these numbers. We are solving your problem by providing you with the necessary number you may need and the ways or steps to find your mobile number below:
You all were think that what is hardship in finding Jio mobile number? It’s right there on the packets of Jio sim containers. Yes, you guys are right that you can find Jio mobile number on packaging easily but what will you do if it’s not there. Now, I m sure that most of you don’t know what to do now. Don’t worry we are here to guide you the right way.
- Let’s assume that you own a Jio Sim or number that has been activated and duly inserted in your mobile phone Sim slot. It’s quiet possible that it may not be working on your handset. To find easy old time solutions you can visit nearby Jio store or follow the guidelines we are giving you.
How to crack your Jio mobile number?
Via My Jio App- Open My Jio app and check the homepage
Via Jio4G Voice app- Open Jio4G voice app and click on setting option.
VoLTE Phone call- Call from VoLTE enabled mobile number to crack your Jio mobile number.
All three methods are explained in detail below:
It’s the simplest way to find your mobile number in minutes. All you need to do is;
- Download or update My Jio App.
- Sign in with your available Jio Sim.
- Directly go on homepage of the application.
- Your mobile number is right their on homepage of the app when you scroll down a little.
- Download Jio4G Voice app.
- After the installation, click on button as app says for short logins.
- After you are logged in, you witness three dots on the top right corner of the app.
- Select the setting option from all.
- Now you can see your Jio mobile number.
- If your phone supports VoLTE, there is no need to download any app as mentioned above.
- Open the dialing pad on your mobile phone.
- Dial the desired number from the phone and call.
- Your Jio number will reflect on the other mobile phone you called on.
Now, it’s time to solve your other problem regarding Jio mobile number i.e. How to check Jio balance?
- Dial *1# from your Jio mobile number.
- SMS, “BAL” to 199 from your Jio number.
- You can check 4G data usage and validity by sending SMS with MBAL to 55333.
- You can check 4G data usage on My Jio app.
- To check your current tariff plan SMS with MY PLAN to
- If your postpaid number holder of Jio SMS with BILL to
- To START or STOP data services on your jio mobile number call or SMS with desired option on to
- To Know your balance or talk time dial *333#.
In my opinion above mentioned details are all you may need in your present or future.