Amazon has launched Amazon Quiz on it’s Indian portal where they are giving away exciting prizes and amazon pay balance to all who participate and answer quiz questions right.
You can participate anytime between 8AM to 12PM everyday this December. They are giving away exciting prizes you all are interested in and can’t afford to loose such golden opportunity.
Information to Remember
- Quiz time- 8AM to 12PM
- Quiz dates- Everyday this December
- Winner Announcement- 31st, December, 2018
How to participate in daily amazon quiz?
- Participation in quiz will be allowed only through amazon app. Download amazon app today.
- After downloading app login with your valid account.
- Go through homepage, you will witness amazon quiz banner.
- Click on the banner and will land on you to the start page.
- You can answer 5 questions daily.
- If you give right answers, you will be selected for lucky draw who’s winner will be announced on 31st, December, 2018.
- Few right answer will be selected daily, so I suggest you to play the quiz on daily basis.
To help you answer right we will update the questions asked during the quiz on daily basis. This will help you finish the quiz in 5 seconds.
Questions answers for 23rd, December,2018
- Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Answer – Romania
- Olympus Mons is the largest mountain in our solar system and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Answer – Mars
- Which of these mammals lays eggs?
Answer – Echidna
- Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Answer – Istanbul
- In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Answer – 1937
Questions answers for 22nd, December,2018
Q1.: Who wrote the famous book of fables known as the Panchatantra?
Answer: Vishnu Sharma
Q2.: What is the Roman name of Hecate, the Greek goddess of witchcraft, magic and ghosts?
Q3.: Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Q4.: Started in 1780, what was the name of India’s first English newspaper?
Answer: The Bengal Gazette
Q5.: Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Questions answers for 21st, December,2018
1.On average, how long does it take light to travel from the sun to the earth?
Answer – 8 Minutes 20 Seconds
- In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
- What is the name of the deepest point in the ocean?
Answer – Mariana Trench
- On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer – March 12, 1930
- What is the name of the world’s largest active volcano?
Answer – Maua loa
Questions answers for 20tht, December,2018
Q1.: 15 August 2015 marked the 40th anniversary of which Indian film?
Q2.: Entomology is the name of what field of study?
Q3.: Kisan Ghat in Delhi is the memorial ground of which famous leader?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh
Q4.: What is the name of India’s first indigenously built submarine?
Answer: INS Shalki
Q5.: Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court?
Answer: Attorney General
Questions answers for 19tht, December,2018
Q1.: The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
Q2.: In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Q3.: Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Q4.: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q5.: Who was first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Questions answers for 18th, December,2018
Q1. By what name is K’ung Fu-tzu better known to the Western world?
Q2. Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
Q3. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Q4. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Q5. Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Questions answers for 17th, December,2018
- Former top ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Answer – fiji
- In India, what is the function of the train known as the Lifeline Express?
Answer – Hospital
- Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Answer – Serbia
- In which language was the classic work of Leo Tolstoy, ‘War and Peace’ originally written in?
Answer – Russian
- In which year did India join the United Nations?
Answer – 1945
Questions answers for 16th, December,2018
- Which Indi-pop singer’s former name was ‘Sujata’, and is known for her hit pop song ‘Made in India’?
Answer. Alisha Chinai
- Which of these big cat species is known to have a tuft or a bunch of hair at the end of their tail?
- In geometry, which figure gets its name from the Greek word for ‘table’?
- In which ocean is the island of Madagascar located?
Answer. Indian Ocean
- The name of which city comes from two words meaning ‘market for areca nut’ in the local language?
Questions answers for 15th, December,2018
- What is a fathometer used to measure?
Answer – Ocean Depth
- Where in the human body is the stapedius muscle situated?
Answer – Ears
- Which of these Raj Kapoor starrers was also released overseas as ‘The Vagabond’?
Answer – Awara
- If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Answer – Maps
- In which city can you find the mausoleum of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
Answer – Agra