Do you desire more backlinks for your website? But you are stumped as to how to do it well? Don’t worry! This guide will teach you how to get backlinks from high-quality sites like a pro.
If you are wondering why you have to work to get high-quality backlinks? The answer is- to increase search engine rankings. If the business website does not get high search engine traffic or ranking, it can affect your business sales and conversions. The solution is right in front of you- building high-quality backlinks. Also, creating backlinks helps with building brand authority and visibility. So, this is one area of SEO that you want to tap undoubtedly.
Table of Contents
1. Write Guest Posts- it Works
The first tip is something that many people believe is dead- guest posts. Guest blog posting services are still relevant and one of the best ways to get backlinks. Moreover, when you write a guest post, you get other benefits, like:
- Building relationships with brand owners
- Driving traffic to your website
- Of course, building quality backlinks
- Growing your email lists.
The trick here is to write the best guest posts you can provide some valuable information to the audience. If you can write the best guest posts, then only you can get quality backlinks. Also, it matters how you write the pitch; if the blog editor does not like your pitch, they will not accept the guest posts. You can hire guest posting services too.
2. Link- Building through Interviews
Interviews are one great way to get high-quality backlinks to your website. When industry leaders interview you about your business and website, it helps you get quality backlinks. It also helps them get referral traffic. So, it is a win-win for both parties.
Also, through interviews, other than links, you get:
- Mouth-of-worth publicity
- Recognition of your brand
If you have decent traffic and backlinks, people send you requests to be part of the interview. If not, you can get in touch with the bloggers who publish interviews of people and ask them for the same.
3. Use Infographics
To attract traffic, we often write blogs. To ensure that your blogs get high-quality backlinks, you should add infographics to the content. It is another myth that infographics are dead. They are not! They can get you high-quality backlinks, shares, and tons of referral traffic. To make a professional infographic:
- Research your content. You do not want to put any data without proper sources and details.
- Hire a professional designer if you do not have the skills to create an informative and appealing infographic. Do not cheap out on it!
- Try to pitch your infographics to other authority websites and get them published.
4. Write the Best Content
The best way to get organic links is through writing quality content. Whether it is the blog on your website or content on the site, it can help you get quality content. All you need is do is write quality content that adds value to the user who is reading your blog. Keep this in mind:
- Research your topic before actually getting into writing it.
- Write a long-format blog, which is a better chance of getting an SEO ranking.
- If you follow this and all other content writing tips, you will get quality links on your own.
5. Blog Commenting
Blog commenting helps you build no-follow content, which is essential for your link-building profile. Also, blog commenting helps you:
Build a relationship with other bloggers if you provide insightful comments.
- It is a great way to add a URL to your website or a piece you want to promote.
- It is a great SEO technique helping with brand recognition.
You should not make a comment that is just a synopsis of the blog. First, read it, then appreciate what you liked the most, and then add something of value.
These tips are efficient but do require consistent efforts and hard work. Try to figure out what works best for you and go for it if you want more traffic and a higher ranking.