It is not possible for anyone to stay connected to either Wi-Fi or data connection, hence the YouTube videos cannot be accessed if in case the connection goes down. These days there is enough demand for converting the videos to downloadable videos in Mp4 format, to understand how to download YouTube videos mac.
For mobile phones, YouTube has made a way to get videos which makes it easy for YouTube videos on Mac. This means that one will have to go out of the way for downloading the video in a different method. Still thinking what may be at risk by standing against YouTube’s guidelines.
How the YouTube videos could be converted from the downloaded MP4 files on Apple Mac?
This is how to download a YouTube video mac.
The method of sidestepping YouTube’s rules and protocols are not very simple and specifically safe. Moreover, the best YouTube downloader which works on Mac is the one that runs on the website itself such as OnlineVideoConverter.
Let’s see how it’s done
1. First, you will have to copy the URL of the YouTube video.
2. Next step is opening onlinevideoconverter.com as there will be a need to reject an invocation for the notifications.
Here You can Get The List of Top 10 Best YouTube Downloaders for MAC
3. Get the copied YouTube URL pasted which was copied in step 1.
4. Next step is choosing the file format. As one can see it is set to default in MP4 format, the format may vary from user to user.
5. Get in the settings Tab to get the resolution options available.
6. Choose any resolution (Larger size means clearer picture quality).
7. Make sure to uncheck the convert from and convert to options if you wish to opt-out for the complete video.
8. Hit the start button
9. Press the download dialogue box.
10. Next step is to close down the popped up windows dialogue box which opens up. They may ask you to download the flash update, but it is nothing like that.
11. Click to leave, as the pop up is of no use at all.
There you go, the video has been downloaded to the Mac.
How to save the videos for Mac directly on a mac?
The videos can be saved from YouTube with the help of screen capture/record tools that are in-built on a Mac OS. On Mac OS Mojave, press Command + Shift5 to pull up the screen-section, drag and drop to choose the video. Press the record button and next click ok. After that press the play button and once done viewing you can press the stop button in the extreme right corner of the screen.
Which will be the best software for saving videos from YouTube on Mac?
According to the Mac users, it is best to opt for the most dependable and efficient application known by the name Parallels Toolbox. It is a premium version application which will cost annually 20 USD. The parallel toolbox is the most recommended option to go with. This app is believed to be the best free YouTube downloader for Mac.
Once this application is downloaded on the Mac, you need to access Toolbox (which is a complete plethora of extremely productive tools) by selecting the Toolbox Menu on the bar icon. After that proceed to click download which will trigger the download. As the Toolbox will ask you whether to install it and get the extension attached in the Safari web browser, however you can skip this part if you prefer Google Chrome which majority of the people opt to.
1. Get the URL of YouTube video copied you want to download.
2. Access the Toolbox menu which is at the Menu bar.
3. Select the download video dialogue button to trigger the download.
4. This is the safari plugin which we just discussed above. Just in case you have set the Safari as the default browser then there is nothing to be worried about anything else, so go ahead with the installdirections.
5. For more options, press the Settings icon.
6. Here you will get all of the options for choosing the video quality.
7. Next step is the option to select the download destination folder.
8. Finally, move the mouse cursor and hit the paste option to paste the copied URL inside the utility box and begin downloading.
Let’s discuss the free applications available for downloading YouTube videos on the Mac
One is always on the hunt for the free option. So the best choice for the perfect YouTube downloader application on Mac is Free YouTube Download. Said to be one of the best YouTube downloaders for Mac.
As this application works perfectly fine, there are some hindrances. Initially the standard application is free of cost, still, you need to pay up 20 USD annually. Same is applicable for the Parallels Toolbox which costs about USD 30 for lifetime validity. This will also allow you to download movies which have a duration of more than 180 seconds. As this application is flooded with several features there are some limitations though. This application is hence acclaimed as the best mac YouTube downloader.
Violating the terms of service: YouTube
As most want to download the YouTube videos, the only method to get it done by paying attention to the guidelines of YouTube on Android or iOS, one will need to pay 12 USD for the YouTube Premium version. Or else you are breaking the YouTube’s terms of service as described below:
You will be able to access the content for personal and information use entirely as supposed across the offered service functionality and is allowed only under such terms of service. You will not have any downloads concerning content until and unless you are looking at a download or same link which is shown via YouTube of service for the respective content. Just in case if you have violated the Terms of Service of YouTube, the organization has the full-fledged rights to delete or terminate the respective account who does so. It will be mentioned as “YouTube is blocking the service access for the user. And in any conditions, if the user is sure that he is again going to repeat the act of violating the Terms of service once again.